One Year Online Professional Certification
Course in Cybersecurity
Fast-Track Your Career as a Cybersecurity Professional
iNurture Education Solutions in collaboration with SP Jain School of Global Management brings you an exciting opportunity to empower and accelerate your career with a 1-Year Online Professional Certification Course in the fast-growing, in-demand, and lucrative field of Cybersecurity.
Our Cyber Security Professional Certification program includes Instructor-Led Live Online Training (ILT), self-paced e-learning, and experiential learning through hands-on Live Labs and Capstone Projects. This online cyber security certification course contains an optimum mix of live online Cybersecurity training classes on weekends, self-paced online learning, and Special Learning Engagements imparted through Cybersecurity Master Classes, Boot Camps, Workshops, and Hackathons. We also provide Career Counselling Support, Virtual Hiring Drives, and
Placement Support to enable you to achieve your career goals and take your career to greater heights as a certified Cybersecurity Professional.
Don’t miss this chance to transform your Career as a certified Cybersecurity professional and open multiple growth avenues in Cybersecurity including network, software, cloud, IoT, android, and information security; malware analysis, ethical hacking, cryptography, threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, security operations centre, security architecture, cyber forensics, and more.
This Cybersecurity Professional Certification training course is your gateway to future-proof your career. Take the first step in your journey towards an exciting and lucrative career in the field of Cybersecurity, where no two days are the same and each day is a new learning experience.
Enroll Now! to study and learn Cybersecurity online and get Cybersecurity certified along with obtaining an Executive Alumni Status from SP Jain School of Global Management, which is ranked No. 12 in the World in Forbes – The Best International MBAs – 1-Year Programs ranking.
Markets and markets the cybersecurity market is expected to grow from USD 138 Billion in 2017 to USD 232 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.0%. The major forces driving the cybersecurity market are strict data protection directives and cyber terrorism. The cyber security market is growing rapidly because of the growing security needs of Internet of Things (IoT) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trends, and increased deployment of web and cloud-based business applications
Demand for cybersecurity solutions and products are expected to increase as cyber threats and cyber-crimes continue to grow with North America being the world’s largest market for cyber security, while emerging markets in APAC will have a huge opportunity. In recent times, there has been a sudden rise in the demand for business analytics. The prime reason behind this surge is the data driven and techno focused approaches that majority of organizations have willingly embraced.
The need for government, military, financial organizations, hospitals, corporations, education institutions and other organizations to protect confidential data (both digital and non-digital) is one of the major factors that drive the cyber security market. Cybersecurity Ventures predicted that cybercrime will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021, up from $3 trillion in 2015.
Indian Scenario - Job and Career Opportunities in Cyber Security
Information security in India has come a long way in the past few years and has gained huge importance in recent times with the thrust on Digital India, e-commerce and mobile payments. Need for awareness, learning and formal education on Cyber Security is also thrusted upon the society due to increasing threats and attacks resulting in data breaches.
Not only security threats and attacks are increasing globally, India is also witnessing a proliferation and growing sophistication of attacks on its critical installations, misuse of social media, breach of personal and financial data, threat of cyber-terrorism and cyber-war. India’s posture of Cyber Security in India is strengthened by National Cybersecurity Policy and RBI’s recent directive to banks and financial institutions on cyber security framework
Government of India’s initiative on developing cyber security standards for mobile phones. “Cyber Swachhta Kendra”. Kendra is a Botnet Cleaning and Malware Analysis Centre and is a part of the Government of India’s Digital India initiative under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) to create a secure cyber space by detecting botnet infections in India and to notify, enable cleaning and securing systems of end users so as to prevent further infections.
- PGDM in Cybersecurity is designed for working professionals who want to enter into the domain of Cybersecurity, Cloud Security and Incident Response.
- This Program focuses more on practical skillset.
- Apply strategies that integrate best practices and tools in the field of information assurance and cybersecurity.
- The Program covers high end analytics tools and techniques to be run on current threat landscape.
- The Program design and pedagogy is intended to set new benchmarks against the known centres of excellence in cybersecurity education, including IIMs, foreign universities and private autonomous colleges.
iNurture Special Learning Engagements
Demonstrate your knowledge and skills by working on capstone projects using Cuckoo Sandbox tool for malware analysis, Homomorphic Encryption methods and Network Intrusion Detection Systems.
Threat Landscape and Threat Intelligence
Security teams learn the tactics, techniques, and procedures employed by potential hackers, leading to improved threat monitoring and response time.
Participants will be provided with a Business Problem Statement and relevant information required to carve out a solution using data science and data engineering.
Opportunity to work on short-term projects by leading companies to secure their system and transforming lives while learning.
Building a Hacker Mind Set
Comprehend the expertise of successful hackers to anticipate and confront attacks.
Security Operation Centres
Learn about Security Operations Center comprising of three building blocks- people, processes, and technology for managing and enhancing an organization's security.
iNurture Special Learning Engagements
- Course Completion
Sample Certificate on successful completion of PG Diploma in Cybersecurity
Sample Competency Transcript for Cybersecurity
- Introduction, History and Importance of Computer Networking
- Computer Networking OSI reference model and its layers
- TCP/ IP suite and its applications
- Hardware components of computer networking and installation
- Computer network topologies and types
- IP address - versions (IPV4 & IPV6), Classes and Subnetting
- Firewalls and IDS, IPS
- Web Basics
- HTML and XHTML
- Cascading Style Sheets(CSS)
AI and ML
- AI Fundamentals
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Linux Fundamentals
- User, Group and Permission
- Creating and Editing Text Files
- Memory Partitioning
- FTP, DHCP client- server configuration
- Linux Boot Process
- Network Communication with firewall
Python for IT Automation
- Introduction to Python
- Modules and Python as OOP
Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Concepts and Security in Evolving Technologies
- Information and network security
- Cyber Attacks
- Cyber Laws and Forensics
Security Architecture, Engineering and Operations
- Introduction to Security Architecture & Engineering
- Identity and Access Management
- Understanding Security Operation
- Incident Response Process
- Logging, Monitoring and Auditing
Network and Communications Security
- Principles and Components of Network Security
- Types of Attack
- Fundamentals of Connections, Requests, Ports and Packets with Wireshark
- Design and Configure Firewalls
- Configuring VPNs and Solutions
- Design and Configure IDS
- Concept of Keys and Encryption Techniques
- Kerberos and Hashing Techniques
- Symmetric Key Cryptography and Algorithms (DES and AES)
- Public Key Cryptography (RSA) and Message Authentication
- Digital Signatures
- IPSec Protocols
Web Application Security
30 + 10(Lab) Hours
- Overview of Web Application
- Web application Security Fundamentals
- Secure Development and Deployment
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- OWASP Top 10 Vulnerability
- Web Application Mitigations
- Web application defence techniques
- Web Application Testing
- Cutting Edge Application Security
- Recent Trends and Case Study
Ethical Hacking and VAPT
30 + 15(Lab) Hours
- Ethical Hacking
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
Cyber Forensics and Investigation
31.5 + 6.5(Lab) Hours
- Introduction to Cyber Forensics and Investigation, Acquiring Evidence
- Windows and Linux Artifacts Analysis and Document Forensics
- Email Forensics and Mobile Forensics – Investigation Techniques
- Reporting, Auditing, Laws
20 + 8(Lab) Hours
- Introduction to Malware Analysis
- Basic Analysis
- Advanced Static Analysis
- Advanced Dynamic Analysis
Threat Hunting and OSINT
- Introduction to threat and OSINT
- People, Process and Technology in Threat Hunting
- Pyramid of Pain and Effective Use of CTI for Hunting
- Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis
- Hunting Through Large Volumes of Logs
- OSINT Theory and Methodology Adoption
- Making Safe Environment for OSINT
- Data Breaches Collection Tools
- Vulnerabilities in modern applications
IoT, Cloud, Android and SCADA Security
- IoT Security: Security Challenges within IoT Systems, IoT Security and Privacy
- Cloud security: Cloud Data Security, Multi-Tenancy issues, Technologies for virtualization-based security enhancement, Legal aspects impacting Cloud Security
- Android security: Fundamentals of Android, Security in Android, Vulnerabilities in Public Exploits.
- SCADA Security: Understanding ICS/SCADA and ICS/SCADA Architecture.
Building Security Solutions Using AI and ML
18 + 8 (Lab) Hours
- Introduction to AI and ML
- The Role of ML in Cybersecurity
- The Role of AI in Cybersecurity
Next Generation SOC
- Introduction to Security Operations and SOC
- Overview of SOC Technologies
- Accessing Security Operations Capabilities
- SOC Strategy
- The SOC Infrastructure
- The Security Event generation and Collection
- Vulnerability Management
- SOC Setup
- Preparing to Operate
- Reacting to Events and Incidents
- Maintain, Review and Improve
Cyber Laws, Standards and Frameworks
- Cyber Laws, Standards and Framework
- Line of Defense in Cyber security
- Industry wise standards
- ISO 27000 Series
- Cyber Laws
- SPDI in Cyber Law
- EDI Concepts and Legal Issues
Introduction to Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
Consumer Behaviour and Online Strategy
Digital Marketing Strategy
Search Engine Optimisation
Social Media Marketing
Earned vs Paid Media
Omni Channel Marketing
Setting up an E-Commerce Business
Mobile Advertising and Mobile Commerce
Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Course Fees and EMI Options
The following program fee is applicable for new admissions for the academic year 2021-22.
About SP Jain
In 2015, SP Jain opened a fourth campus in downtown Mumbai. As the commercial capital of India and home to leading national and multinational corporations, expanding the SP Jain education experience to Mumbai was a natural progression. The vision of SP Jain is to be an influential, futuristic international business and technology higher education institution recognised for leading innovative, principled education and applied research. The mission of SP Jain is to equip our students with the ability to explore, examine, think critically and develop professional skills to become effective and responsible global leaders. Our aspiration is that they will apply their technological and entrepreneurial acumen to solve problems in an ever-evolving world that will be continually disrupted by technology, politics and environment. We aim to develop and support our academic team with an ecosystem wherein they can individually and as an academic community contribute meaningfully to the industry and society through excellence in learning, teaching and practice-oriented research.
Recognitions & Accreditations
About iNurture Education Solutions
iNurture Education Solutions is an Edtech power-house that has led the way to several path-breaking innovations in the Education front. It has been a pioneer in enabling career-ready formal higher education in India since 2009. It brings together the students, educational institutes, and industry partners under a single ecosystem, thus strengthening the ‘Industry-readiness quotient’. It strives to facilitate, manage and improve the quality of education across the entire spectrum of learning – from college to corporate – through a holistic knowledge-imparting model.