Bachelor of Computer ApplicationsRama University
- Matriculation with 60% marks
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 60% marks (Aggregate & PCM; PCB for Biotechnology; any three of Physics, Chemistry, Math and Computer Science, without a gap.
- SUAT (Online Test), followed by Personal Interview
- AIEEE All India Rank less than 3,00,000
- UPSEE Rank less than 50,000
Rama University offers following BCA programme with specialisations. choose your preferred programme.
|Rama University||B.Tech||B.Tech CSE - Cloud Technology & Information Security||Apply